A unique deep soul exploration walking a sacred spiral path back in time to a place where you remember the unique soul purpose you carried into this life.
In Soul Purpose You Will:
- Remember the creative brilliant child who was—and is—you.
- Experience the mystical power of the spiral and labyrinth.
- Walk the spiral in seven profound guided meditations.
- Discover the power of story.
- Strengthen your clairs.
- Appreciate your soul’s choices in family, birth, name and more.
- Fall in love with your name.
- Step out of time and re-experience the moment your soul chose life.
- Explore the interrelationship of life and death.
- Fall in love with your soul’s divine purpose.
- Learn how to nourish and serve your purpose.
- Create your Soul Purpose Mystical Prayer Practice.
- Discover how to alter the past.
- Meet your Divine Teacher.
- Create your spiritual support organization.
- Learn how to live in alignment with your Spiritual Heart.
- Create a life you deeply love.
Soul Purpose Members Receive:
- Seven 90-minute live webinars with Janet Conner.
- Sacred Spiral Celebration event.
- Video and audio recordings of all sessions and meditations.
- Access to a private bonus page with class recordings, spirals, guided meditations, labyrinths and more.
- Membership in a private Facebook discussion group.
- Detailed post-class Follow Up Notes.
- Loving support of a community of fellow deep soul explorers.
Your Soul’s Purpose meets on Zoom Webinar accessible by computer, tablet or phone for 8 weekly 2-hour sessions, starting Tuesday, May 30th and continuing through July 15th.
June 6, 13, 20, 27
July 5 (Wednesday), 11, 15 (Saturday)
Class Sessions are Tuesday evenings from 7 to 9:00pm Eastern, 6 to 8pm Central, 5 to 7pm Mountain, 4 to 6pm Pacific, 1 to 3pm Hawaii, 8 to 10pm Atlantic, Midnight in the UK, and 1am Europe. It will be morning in Australia, and afternoon in New Zealand (the following day).
SPECIAL DATES TO NOTE:
- July 5th is a Wednesday due to Independence Day in the United States on July 4th.
- Our final Sacred Circle Celebration will be held on Saturday, July 15th at 1:30pm Eastern.
You can check for your own time at the WORLD TIME CONVERTER HERE.
We gather on ZOOM, a global web conference video and audio service. You can join via computer, tablet or phone.
All classes and meditations are recorded, so don’t worry about missing anything due to time zone or schedule. Even if you can’t be with us live, you can still be an active presence in the course by sending Janet your stories and questions, and by participating in our private Facebook discussion group.