>>> SPECIAL 33% DISCOUNT <<<
IN HONOR OF
“There is something in my nature
that gets the keenest and sharpest pleasure out of achievement,
out of work finished and printed and distributed and read.”
~ Thomas Merton ~
Welcome to the 9th edition of Plug In For Writers!
Each year, Plug In for Writers expands as my writing career evolves. And evolve she has! The Soul Discovery Coloring Book was released this March. And I just turned in the 4th book in the Your Soul Wants Five Things Series: Find Your Soul’s Purpose, scheduled for release March 2017. Since Conari Press contacted me in June of 2006, I’ve written 4 books, 2 journals, and 1 adult coloring book, developed six global telecourses, and created The Soul-Directed Life radio show.
In Plug In for Writers, I share everything I’ve discovered about how to succeed at this wild, crazy, delicious writing life. It takes four very different abilities: vibrant creativity, commitment to the craft of writing, marketing savvy, and understanding publishing as a business. I’ll teach you everything I do, plus introduce you to my personal publishing team—my village.
Plug In for Writers is unique. It is the only in-depth exploration of how to write in “The Intersection” between the craft of writing and profound spiritual practices that nourish a successful writing life.
The course is divided into three sections.
1. First section – The Work Before the Work: Specific spiritual practices that activate, expand, and nourish a successful writing life. These are offered nowhere else.
- Writing Blessing—how to open The Intersection
- Morning theta—my top creative “secret”
- Great Writer Meditation—remove all the blocks in your energy field
- Your Spiritual Brand—take the concept of brand to a whole new level
- Your Neighborhood—how to find and activate your place in the bookstore
- The Publishing Grid—publishers, authors, agents, and audience aligned with your message
2. Second section – The Work: It takes a village – a large brilliant village – to get published. I’ll introduce you to my creativity coach, angel guidance reader, publicist, publishing consultant, agent, tapping coach, and even my publisher.
3. Third Component – Immersion: I’ve added five Saturday afternoon working sessions so you can get hands-on experience with me and my village. By the time you complete Plug In for Writers, you will have the knowledge, tools, practices, and contacts to create a delicious writing life.
Who are you?
You could write non-fiction, fiction, YA, poetry, drama, screenplays …
Your medium could be print, digital, speaking, coaching, radio …
You could bee seeking a literary agent, traditional publisher, independent small publisher, or self publisher …
The practices and publishing expertise work no matter what your message or how it gets into the world. Members have finished their novels, clarified their message, found agent representation, signed publishing contracts, completed proposals, built author platforms, begun speaking professionally, created blogs, hosted radio shows, and self published.
If there is a book or other expression waiting to be born through you, please join me and my village. I love the writing life and it is my great joy to see another writer fall in love with it, too! I invite you to Plug into The Intersection, and become the creative force you came here to be.
In Plug In for Writers You will:
- Do “the work before the work” that makes all the difference in your writing life.
- Create sacred space, prayers, and habits that nourish creativity.
- Master accessing theta — the creative brain wave state – day and night.
- Meet and partner with your divinely-appointed writing guides.
- Identify and remove all the energetic blocks to writing success.
- Commit to honing your writing craft and earn your AIC degree.
- Develop your Spiritual Brand–the foundation of a successful writing life.
- Clarify your audience demographic.
- Build your all-important author platform.
- Experience the generative power of Your Neighborhood.
- Learn how to find your place on The Publishing Grid.
- Learn how to extract massive amounts of invaluable information from Amazon.
- Learn how an acquisition meeting works.
- Learn how each element in a proposal speaks to a particular decision maker.
- Get real world publishing feedback on your writing ideas.
- Learn the elements in a successful publishing pitch.
- Develop habits that will keep you plugged into The Intersection for life.
Plug In for Writers Members Receive:
- Nine 2-hour live teleclasses, 5 with guest experts.
- Five 2-hour hands-on immersion sessions.
- Recordings of all sessions in mp3 format.
- Weekly opportunity to hear Gail McMeekin on secrets to creative success.
- Private consultation with Margo Mastromarchi to meet your angelic guides and learn how to partner with them.
- Extensive bibliography of all the tools Janet uses for professional success and spiritual foundation.
- Detailed 100+ page Plug In for Writers PlayBook packed full of information, links, resources, and guest expert information.
- Extensive email support.
- Membership in a private Facebook discussion group.
PLUS 5 Bonuses:
BONUS: Recording of Jo Ann Deck explaining the history of publishing (not available anywhere else)
BONUS: Copy of Seven Steps to Get Into Theta video ($50 value)
BONUS: Recording of Janet Conner on “Solitude” ($30 value)
BONUS: Recording of Angel Q&A Event on “Divine Guidance” ($33 value)
BONUS: EFT Tapping Session with Christine Wheeler ($100 value)
You will receive an extensive bibliography, but here are a few key books:
- Zen in the Art of Writing by Ray Bradbury
- Creativity: Where the Divine and Human Meet by Matthew Fox
- Stoking the Creative Fires by Phil Cousineau
- The Writing Life by Annie Dillard
- 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women by Gail McMeekin
- 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women by Gail McMeekin
Our Guest Experts:
Gail McMeekin is a sought after creativity coach, author of The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women and The 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women, and my personal creativity mentor. Gail will share one secret to support your writing life in each session. She has been a part of Plug In from the beginning and I’m thrilled to share her wisdom with you.
Margo Mastromarchi trained with Doreen Virtue on both angel guidance readings and mediumship. She is a perennial favorite on Plug In for Writers on angelic guides and guidance. She’ll introduce us to the reality of divine guides and guidance in many forms, how to detect the presence of your guides, and how to engage with your guides in a vibrant, ongoing, living relationship.
Jennifer Hill Robenalt swooped into my life when Writing Down Your Soul came out in 2009. She took me by the hand and introduced me to the wild world of publicizing your book. She is the Public Relations Manager at EnviroMedia in Austin Texas. Previously, she was Vice President at Porter Novelli, and principal of her own media communications firm, Robin Hill Media. Jennifer will talk about how to build the all-important author platform without becoming overwhelmed. Jennifer combines a deep understanding of current publishing reality with an even deeper appreciation for spiritual art of writing from the heart.
Jo Ann Deck is a rare publishing expert with 38 years of experience in all phases of publishing from returns to sales to acquisitions. She supports writers as a publishing consultant, proposal doctor, publicity advisor, and agent. Jo Ann understands the new world of publishing, how to write a query that gets attention and a proposal that gets a contract. When you hear Jo Ann describe how a publisher decides to publish your book, the arcane world of publishing will suddenly come to life.JO ANN TALKS ABOUT HER INSIGHTS OF THE BOOK BUSINESS
Greg Brandenburgh is my editor at Red Wheel Weiser/Conari Press. Greg has a rich history in publishing with Harper SanFrancisco (now HarperOne), Hampton Roads, Thorson/Element, and Tuttle Publishing. Today Greg is Associate Publisher at Red Wheel Weiser handling acquisitions and foreign rights sales for all their imprints. I am thrilled to share Greg’s knowledge and expertise with you.
Experiences of Previous Members
Plug In for Writers Eased Me Into the Intersection …
where I expanded from an author into a community builder, and from a blogger into a marketer, both necessities in today's publishing landscape. By sharing her own story and offering valuable tips and resources, Janet helped me identify my brand and start building my platform. She took the scary out of promoting my work, and for this, I am eternally grateful. And now, I can happily announce that my first novel is published!
~ Margaret Duarte, Elk Grove CA, Author of: Between Now and Forever ~
Janet and Her Guests are Excellent Creative Guides …
~ Dr Ed Dodge, San Antonio TX, Author of: Be Healthy: Simple Guidelines for Lifelong Well-Being ~
Plug In for Writers Catapulted Me …
... from dabbling with the idea of a second career as a writer to starting a blog and writing the book that has been stirring in my heart for years. And it will come out in 2015! Janet is a gifted, divinely inspired teacher who has gathered a wealth of writing and publishing resources she is willing to share. Thanks to Janet and Plug In, I am well on my way to live my dream!
~ Debra Mae White, Houston TX, Author of: Permission to Rest ~
Janet’s Energy And Enthusiasm for the Writing World Knows No Bounds …
~ Rita Riedel, Kalamunda, Western Australia ~
Plug in for Writers Helped Me Find Clarity …
... and focus for my writing aspirations. What made this class so powerful for me is the way it blended the practical with the inspirational. For the first time, I am learning how to stay grounded while spreading my wings. I feel I have a more complete picture of the commitment involved with birthing any project I might conceive, and that will help me to decide where I will invest my time and energy in the future. Thank you, Janet, for a powerful course, and blessings to my fellow writers!
~ Violet Smith,Trussville, Alabama ~
Even Though I’m Not (Yet) on the Threshold of Releasing a Book …
~ Kathy Graham, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania ~
My Experience in Plug In for Writers was Felt by the Writer in Me …
~ Cherie Merritt, Las Vegas, Nevada ~
No Matter Where You Are On The Spectrum …
... beginner or advanced writer, this class takes you and your writing to a whole different place. The same engaging and inspiring tone found in Janet Conner's books permeates this class, except now she really is talking directly to you. I've never taken a telecourse that felt as personal, or had a teacher that cared so much! Highly recommend!
~ Devorah Medwin - New York, NY - www.devorahmedwin.com ~
Does Plug In For Writers Really Work? You Decide:
Here are just a few success stories:
Plug In for Writers meets on the phone for 9 weekly class sessions, and 5 Saturday working sessions starting Monday August 17th and continuing through October 10th.
All classes and working sessions are recorded, so don’t worry about missing anything due to time zone or schedule. You can be an active presence in the course by sending Janet your stories and questions, and by participating in our private Facebook discussion group.
Our platform is Maestro Conference, a superior-quality global teleconference service. You can call in by telephone, or connect using their user-friendly web phone. When you register, you will receive a link to get your personal call-in and PIN numbers from Maestro Conference.
Class Sessions are Monday evenings from 7pm to 9:00pm Eastern, 6pm Central, 5pm Mountain, 4pm Pacific, 1pm Hawaii, 8pm Atlantic, Midnight UK, 1am Europe. It will be morning in Australia, and afternoon in New Zealand (the following day).
Working Sessions are Saturday afternoons from 2pm to 4:00pm Eastern, 1pm Central, 12 Noon Mountain, 11am Pacific, 8am Hawaii, 3pm Atlantic, 7pm UK, 8pm Europe. It will be the wee hours of the morning in Australia and NZ (the following day).
You can check for your own time at the WORLD TIME CONVERTER HERE.
– September 6th is a Tuesday due to Labor Day
August 15, 22, 29
September 6, 12, 19, 26
October 3, 10
September 10 – Your Spiritual Brand
September 17 – The Publishing Grid
September 24 – Audience Demographics
October 1 – Using Amazon for Research with Jo Ann Deck
October 8 – EFT for Releasing Fear with Christine Wheeler
Plug In for Writers Course Outline
The Work Before the Work
The class and immersion sessions with Janet are valued at $2808 plus:
– Private session with Margo Mastromarchi – $80
– Seven Steps to Get Into Theta video – $50
– Recording of Jo Ann Deck on the history of publishing – Priceless
– Angel Recording on Divine Guidance – $33
– Recording by Janet on Solitude – $30
– Exposure to the guest experts is immeasurable, but let’s place its value at – $1000
– PlayBook full of resources – Priceless
The total value of the components of Plug In for Writers is $4,001
Of far greater importance, however, is the value of you finally breaking through and plugging into the power of The Intersection to create the work you came here to produce and live the creative life you came here to live. That cannot be distilled to a number.
Plug In for Writers is an intimate group that supports one another every step of the way, so the class is limited to 25. Plug In for Writers always fills. Please register today.
Full Course Tuition is $1080 (A Fraction of its Value)
25% discount with one payment in full – $810
>>> SPECIAL 33% DISCOUNT <<<
HONORING THE CELEBRATION OF THE DIVINE FEMININE – $722
35% discount for members of Soul Purpose – $702
45% discount for returning Plug In members – $594
Select the 3-month installment plan and pay $360/month for Aug/Sept/Oct
Janet has given away over $90,000 in scholarships to her courses. If you feel that you are standing at the threshold of The Intersection, ready and willing to embrace your writing potential, but do not currently have the tuition, please send Janet a brief email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you feel ready to join Plug In for Writers. Please include where you live. She will take all the names to St Michael’s Shrine in Tarpon Springs, FL, choose the names and announce the scholarships one week before the course begins.
Have questions? Contact Janet at email@example.com or 727-772-1118