Soul Vows begins with this paragraph:
“There is a Presence inside you. There is a Presence inside everyone. Though you may have long ignored it, perhaps even willfully turned the other way, that divine Presence is alive and well and growing. It knows you. It knows who you are and who you long to be. It is a living pulse, silently tapping out the rhythm of an ancient song of longing for something more, something bigger, something to mark your every step as holy, important, and good. That Presence knows your hunger. It feels your hunger. It is your hunger. And it is calling you now to step into its tender embrace.” Soul Vows, ‘What Your Soul Knows’ by Janet Conner
All five deep soul explorations in Your Soul Wants Five Things culminate in a personal mystical prayer practice. At the closing ceremony for the soul community that explored these fields with me in 2017, I asked which of the five prayer practices creates the most meaningful and mystical transformation. The answer was unanimous: soul vows. I smiled because I know this is true. Your soul vows articulate the unique way your heart and the Sacred Heart of the Mystery beat as One in your personal yet somehow universal Sacred Marriage.
What are Soul Vows?
Your soul vows answer the 2nd sacred question: How shall I live? They describe in short evocative phrases how you will embody the living Presence of the Divine in your hands, your heart, and your feet, now and throughout your life. You think you write them, but in truth, they write you into sharper and sweeter form as they shape you into the fullness of who you came here to be.
Why is this important now?
The LIVE Soul Vows course is always a transformative experience, but this year, the vibration of 11/2 in 2018, is calling us to embody the harmony of the divine feminine and sacred masculine—and embody it now. This is a sacred year with a sacred charter to stop playing small and show up in our full divine essence. This is how we bring heaven to earth.
What will you experience?
Soul Vows is a deep exploration of The Mystic with a sacred map to guide our adventures: the chakras. But this is a chakra walk unlike any other. Each week, you will explore the mystical wisdom of a chakra with clear guidance and support from Janet Conner and mystics of the ages. The adventure prepares you for a mystical experience of yourself as the “new I,” the Divine expressing in and through and as you.
Who will benefit?
The LIVE Soul Vows deep soul exploration course is ideal for you if your heart longs to:
- Become an expert at activating your divine Voice around the clock
- Meet and release the false masters who keep you scattered, unfocused, unsure
- Gather your fragmented self into a sacred state of wholeness
- Open your heart and hear the love songs of your life
- Experience an intimate, personal, and passionate union with the Sacred
- Know that the Divine is present in and through and as you
- Learn how to create a full bodied mystical prayer practice
- Explore The Mystic with a community of deep soul explorers
In Soul Vows you will:
- remember your dual royal lineage—human and divine
- identify, befriend, and release unconscious false masters
- learn how to solve paradox
- experience the “new I”—the mystical union of you and the Beloved
- make seven life-changing discoveries
- receive your soul vows with the ears of your heart
- explore the mystical power of chant
- begin to live with your soul vows in the lead
- gather the presence of the Divine in you, through you, and as you
As a member of the LIVE course you will receive:
- seven 2-hour live video sessions with Janet Conner—one for each chakra
- invitation to a mystical celebration of all our soul vows
- access to a private web page with video and audio recordings of all sessions and bonuses
- membership in a private Facebook discussion group
- pre- and post-class emails
- loving support of a soul community
- special discount for membership in The Goddess Forgives Ho’oponopono intensive
CLASS DATES: March 20, 27; April 3, 10, 17, 24; May 1, and Saturday, May 12
CLASS SESSIONS are Tuesday evenings from 7pm to 9pm Eastern, 6pm Central, 5pm Mountain, 4pm Pacific, 1pm Hawaii, 8pm Atlantic, Midnight UK, 1am Europe. It will be morning in Australia, and afternoon in New Zealand (the following day).
You can check for your own time at the WORLD TIME CONVERTER HERE.
All sessions are recorded, so don’t worry about missing some or all of the sessions due to time zone or schedule. You can be an active presence in the course by sending Janet your stories and questions and by participating in our private Facebook discussion group. Our platform for this course is Zoom – a superior-quality global video conference service. They are free and extremely easy to use. You will receive a link to join before the class each week, and the recording will be available soon after each session.
PLEASE NOTE: Our final Sacred Circle Celebration will be held on Saturday, May 12th at 2pm Eastern.
(Click each session to enlarge)
Soul Vows Prerequisite:
Soul Vows is #2 in Your Soul Wants Five Things. #1 is Writing Down Your Soul because the first thing your soul wants is to connect with Source and deep soul writing is the easiest, fastest, simplest way to do that. All my courses are filled with deep soul writing activities. To experience the full benefit of Soul Vows you want to be comfortable with your soul writing practice. If you’ve taken a Writing Down Your Soul tele-course, gone through the Thirty-Day Guide, or watched the Seven Steps to Get Into Theta video, you have sufficient familiarity with the process. If you are just discovering deep soul writing, please email me or call and I’ll help you prepare: email@example.com 727-772-1118 bettween 1pm- and 6pm Eastern.
Soul vows are a treasure which keeps on giving.
~ Usha Sharma, Morgan Hill, Ca
I go deeper every time!
~ Suzi Fletcher, St. Petersburg, FL
Trust yourself and dive in!
~ Rita Riedel, Kalamunda, Western Australia
Thank you so much for the gift of this journey!
~ Violet Smith , Trussville , Alabama
Something truly wonderful awaits you
~ Sumaya Musawwir, Detroit, Mi
The longer I see and say my Soul Vows, the faster I return to center
~ Joy Borum, Scottsdale AZ
- $222 regular tuition
- $192 special tuition for members of Writing Down Your Soul in 2018
- $162 repeat tuition for members of previous Soul Vows courses
Soul Vows and Soul Purpose are sister twins. Most people who take Soul Vows continue for Soul Purpose. If you’d like to register for both:
- $ 400 regular dual registration ($75 savings)
- $ 373 special dual registration for members of 2018 Writing Down Your Soul course
- $ 313 repeat dual registration for returning members of either Soul Vows or Soul Purpose
Janet has given away over $100,000 in scholarships. If the tuition prevents you from participating, you are invited to apply for a scholarship. Please send Janet a brief email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you feel led to have this experience. Please include where you live. She will take all the names to St. Michael’s Shrine in Tarpon Springs, FL, and announce the winner one week before the course begins.
Have questions? Contact Janet at email@example.com or 727-772-1118
between 1pm and 6pm Eastern