Welcome to an intimate conversation about the evolution of a mystical life. Meghan Don’s story begins at 3 lying in a bush paddock on a farm in New Zealand, moves to dancing at 19 in the sacred waters of the Yamuna River where Krishna and Rahda cavorted, all the way to a vision of Yeshua and Mary Magdalene dancing in joy on Easter morning.
Meghan Don is an evolutionary mystic, author of The New Divine Feminine, founder of The Sanctuary of Sophia, feminine mentor, and death & dying guide. Her work incorporates mystical prayer, meditation, sacred chant and dance, Jungian wisdom, and Tree of Life mysteries, bringing ancient wisdom into accessible, contemporary form. She has taught at Omega Institute, Esalen Institute, and Interfaith Training Institutes. She is co-teaching Praying with and as Mary Magdalene prayer intensive.
The Prayer Action: Choose One or Choose All
Meghan Don gave us a whole array of mystical experiences. If you want to bring her story to life in your life, play with one or all of these:
- Sit beside a tree. Speak to the tree of the grief you both feel for the destruction of the trees around the world. Mourn together. And praise and honor the life-giving breath of the trees.
- Notice the dust particles in a ray of light and say to the sunlight, “You are God.” To the dust, “You are God.” Look around and notice that everything and everyone is a living Divine Presence.
- Read the 23rd Psalm, slowly, feeling it lift and caress and comfort you.
- Read Radha and Krishna’s story of cosmic love, the sacred marriage of the divine feminine and masculine.
- Read about Mary Magdalene in The New Divine Feminine. (See the index for dozens of entries.) Close your eyes and visualize Yeshua and Mary Magdalene dancing together. (Meghan will share many resources and experiences in Praying with and as Mary Magdalene.)