Healing Your 3 Wombs On-Demand
A PRAYER INTENSIVE WITH JANET CONNER, KEREN BROWN,
& EMMA KUPU MITCHELL
What is Healing Your 3 Wombs prayer intensive?
As a woman, you possess unique feminine powers. But in a world saturated with patriarchal values, you have been conditioned since childhood to not see just how beautiful, powerful, and creative you really are. All your innate powers, however, are still there, latent in your wombscape—no matter your age or whether you have a physical womb or an energetic one.
In Healing Your 3 Wombs, you will re-sacralize your sacred womb and in the process re-member and re-store your powers to:
- embrace the cyclical nature of life without fear
- live in harmony with the ancient rhythms of mother moon
- tap into an unlimited flow of creativity and fertility
- harness the alchemical power of love to purify and transmute ourselves and others
- maintain a wide-open channel to divine feminine wisdom, guidance, and grace
- cherish the wonder and joy of living in a perfectly-designed sensuous body
The key to activating these powers is clearing and cleansing your wombscape because it holds not only your personal traumatic memories, wounds, and beliefs, but also the energetic traces of wounds and memories of your family and matrilineal ancestors.
To reawaken your goddess energies, you will cleanse, heal, and celebrate your womb in three phases:
- your maiden-womb—remembering and rediscovering the wonders of your body
- your mother-womb—relishing your creative capacity and fertility, including all creativity not just giving birth to children
- your myrrhophore-womb—honoring your divine feminine wisdom—wisdom patriarchy has suppressed for five thousand years.
Three great goddesses will accompany you on this dance of restoration and love: Persephone, Demeter, and the magnificent Hecate.
Why is this important now?
We are in a sacred time of transition from patriarchal domination and control to a rebirth of the divine feminine. As the feminine returns to her rightful place of honor, hierarchy gives way to reverence. Our task is not to create a new power structure—power is the essence of patriarchy and the cause of so much domination, control and abuse. We are called now to build a new kind of reverence structure with reverence for mother earth, for our divine mother, for family, community, women, men, and children. This reverence structure comes to life through each one of us as we experience reverence for ourselves, our bodies, our lineage, and our feminine gifts. You are the one you have been waiting for.
What will you experience?
In Healing Your 3 Wombs, you will:
- anoint your womb every day with a special prayer and sacred plant medicine oil
- create a 3-part wombscape altar, honoring yourself as maiden, mother, and myrrhophore (all three phases are in your womb no matter where you are in your menstrual or menopausal stage of life)
- meet and partner with 3 goddess archetypes: Persephone the maiden, Demeter the mother, and Hecate the queen of the night
- re-sacralize your womb through 3 guided meditations, cleansing, clearing and protecting your womb in each phase of your life
- allow your story to surface onto the page for healing through womb-phase deep soul writing questions
- learn 3 simple movement practices, one for each phase of your life story
- reestablish connection to the 3 major phases of the moon and notice how your body waxes, wanes, and enters the dark in synchronicity to her rhythms
- learn a special womb-emptying practice that clears space for creative seeds in the dark moon phase
- close the day with a simple nightly practice to clear your womb and be available to receive liminal messages in the night and early morning
- celebrate the integration of your 3 wombs into 1 sanctified home of the divine feminine
Who will benefit?
Healing Your 3 Wombs is an ideal prayer intensive for you if you want to:
- cleanse, forgive, heal, and release wounds of the past, especially the core mother wound
- reclaim the sacredness of your journey as a woman in a woman’s body
- reclaim the maiden, mother, and menopausal phases of your life as holy, delightful, and good
- awaken a dormant awareness of the deep connection in your body to the phases of the moon
- welcome three archetypical goddesses into your life not as myths but as living teachers
- relax and release restrictions in your body, opening clear portals for greater access to The Mystic, creativity, strength, confidence, and wisdom
- honor and heal your matrilineal lineage seven generations before and after you
- end any struggle with your body and fall in love with her
- cherish life and flourish to your full capacity
What will you receive?
- Four 2 ¼ hour recorded sessions with Janet Conner, Keren Brown, and Emma Kupu Mitchell
- Access to a password-protected resource page with recordings of all sessions in both video and audio formats, plus all bonus videos
PDF Handbook for each session
- 3 Original Prayers from Janet Conner
- Link to purchase the Healing Your 3 Wombs sacred anointing oil, spritzer, and candle from Emma Kupu Mitchell (optional)
- Membership in a private Facebook discussion group (optional)
Registration - $88
Janet Conner is a prayer artist, deep soul explorer, and field guide in The Mystic. Her first book, Writing Down Your Soul, became a bestseller. When “Prayer Artist” came calling, Janet found herself writing a whole new genre of post-patriarchal prayers, redefining prayer altogether, and leading radically different prayer intensives. She hosts the podcast, Praying at the Speed of Love, inviting famous authors to share intimate stories about their prayer lives. To make all this possible, Janet lives a quiet life filled with silence, solitude, and joy in the tiny town of Ozona, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.
Keren Brown is a Mystery Initiation Artist, certified professional coach (CPCC), movement facilitator, and marketing guide for creative entrepreneurs. She supports women through the mystical, initiatory journey of midlife, to dance with their wild and wise Self, uncover their soul gifts, and express them in the outer world. Keren is a certified facilitator of Dr. Christine Page's Women's Mysteries for the Modern Woman, and hosts the quarterly online Awakened Midlife Interview Series.
Emma Kupu Mitchell
Emma Kupu Mitchell is a Soul Essence Alignment Artist. Emma has been a practitioner of holistic therapies for over 28 years, including clinical Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Depth Numerology, Elemental Astrology, Yoga Nidra, and Sound Healing. Emma uses her extensive knowledge of ancient healing practices to create unique sound-infused sacred anointing oils and tinctures. With her co-host, Christine Pensa, Emma created the Awakened Woman Self Care podcast.
Have questions? Contact Janet at email@example.com or 727-772-1118 between 1pm and 5pm Eastern