Mary Magdalene as the Black Madonna
An ON-DEMAND PRAYER INTENSIVE
What is the Mary Magdalene as the Black Madonna Prayer Intensive?
After a lifelong intimate exploration of, and communion with, the divine feminine, Rev Meghan Don is recognized today as the voice of the divine feminine. We were blessed indeed when Meghan stepped away from writing a new book last May to lead our first Mary Magdalene intensive. During the intensive we met Mary Magdalene and received her profound message:
It is time to Trust in Love again
It is time to Surrender to Love again
It is time to Offer yourself to Love
Those words struck everyone deep in the heart and without knowing how or why or when, we began to experience calls to be of real service to love. (They Are All Our Children is just one example of how that call from Mary Magdalene was given, received, and put into practice to create transformation through the power of forgiveness.)
Everyone wanted more of Mary Magdalene and more of Meghan Don. So Meghan turned inward to receive direction on our next step. And Our Lady of Loreto, with whom Meghan has an intimate love relationship, stepped forward to guide us in meeting Mary Magdalene as the Black Madonna. This is a sacred opportunity to not only deepen your relationship with Mary Magdalene but also to begin to explore the even more ancient call to surrender to love from the Black Madonna herself.
What will you experience?
- hear Megan’s personal history with Our Lady of Loreto and the miraculous events that happen through this Black Madonna
- establish your own relationship with Our Lady of Loreto and let her energy come alive in you
- learn the rich history and deep mystical meaning of the Black Madonnas and why they can no longer be ignored or repressed
- explore how Mary Magdalene as the black bride and mother embodies the essence of the alchemical transformation of love in the Black Madonna
- meet 3 faces of the Black Madonna in meditation: guardian, mother of justice, healer of humanity
- explore how you are called to become the black mother, the guardian, the healer yourself
- practice a new full body anointing received from The Magdalene
- learn mystical chants in ancient sacred languages that awaken alchemical transformation
Who will benefit?
Mary Magdalene as the Black Madonna is an ideal intensive for you if you long to:
- deepen your relationship with Mary Magdalene
- establish your own relationship with Our Lady of Loreto or another Black Madonna waiting to teach you how to offer yourself to love
- discover the pre-patriarchal mysteries of the Black Madonna
- open to the Black Madonna’s living presence in you and as you
- answer the call to contribute your part in the alchemical transformation awakening humanity
- work with the Black Madonna to cut away all that is false or obstructing your fullness
- expand and deepen your mystical prayer life
Members will receive
- three 2 ¼ hour recorded gatherings with Janet Conner and Meghan Don
- bonus videos and audios
- video about the creation of the sacred anointing oil as directed by Mary Magdalene and the elementals in the plants and trees—Emma Kupu Mitchell
- audio recordings of sacred chants—Meghan Don
- video of Seven Steps to Get into Theta—Janet Conner
- music recorded in the same sine wave as theta to support soul writing
- access to password-protected resource page with
- recordings of all 3 gatherings in video and audio formats
- all bonus videos and audios
- Mary Magdalene as the Black Madonna PDF Handbooks which will include background on the Black Madonna, photographs of Our Lady of Loreto in Italy, excerpts from The New Divine Feminine, sacred chants, and much more
- link to purchase Mary Magdalene as the Black Madonna sacred anointing oil, spritzer, and Speed of Love sacred candle from Emma Kupu Mitchell
- membership in a private Facebook discussion group
Registration - $77
Janet Conner is a prayer artist, deep soul explorer, field guide in The Mystic, and author of bestselling books including Writing Down Your Soul. She experienced a 40 day/40 night initiation in December of 2014 during which the Divine Feminine as the “Beloved Vibration of Sophia!” entered her life. On Winter Solstice in 2017, she woke hearing “Sophia’s Voice.” Two months later, the voice returned with “Prayer Artist.” Honoring her call to embody the Divine Feminine and explore the original heart of prayer, she upended her writing and teaching life to create a whole new genre of post-patriarchal prayer and bring prayer to the world in brand new ways including videos, concerts, embodied prayer yoga workshops, retreats, and short, focused prayer intensives. She closed her successful radio show “The Soul-Directed Life” to create a new kind of podcast: “Praying at the Speed of Love.”
Rev. Meghan Don
Rev. Meghan Don has been described as “THE VOICE when it comes to how we as humans can integrate the feminine in our lives,” and her work “leads us into our true nature where we are emboldened to step up as a force of healing and hope in the world.” Meghan is an Evolutionary Mystic, Award-Winning Author, Founder of The Sanctuary of Sophia, a Feminine Mentor, and Death & Dying Guide. Her work incorporates mystical prayer and meditation, sacred chant and dance, Jungian wisdom, and Tree of Life mysteries, bringing ancient wisdom into a contemporary and accessible form. Meghan has taught at Omega Institute, Esalen Institute, Unity and New Thought Churches, and Interfaith Training Institutes.
Her books are Meditations with Teresa of Avila: A Journey into the Sacred (winner of Best Book & Author Award, 2006), Sacred Companions Sacred Community: Reflections with Clare of Assisi, and her latest, The New Divine Feminine: Spiritual Evolution for a Woman’s Soul.
Have questions? Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-772-1118 between 1pm and 5pm Eastern