Welcome to The Lotus and The Lily for 2018!
Every November, deep soul explorers around the globe gather to harvest the wisdom of the closing year and create fertile conditions to gestate the next.
2018 is a 2 year.
Not just any 2 year, 2018 is an 11/2—the Master Number of 2.
Plus, we are in a 2-vibration millennium.
This means we are entering a 2² year!
In 2018, each one of us is called to:
– embody and integrate the wisdom of the divine feminine in harmony with the sacred masculine
– elevate our frequency
– expand our intuitive capacities
– learn to trust the Invisible Realm
– discover true security by surrendering to Love
– find gentleness in strength and strength in gentleness
– be the light we are here to be
– bring our dreams to life—no more waiting, the time is at hand
– join hands to create a world that works for all
The task is great, but we have the highest vibration teachers starting with The Buddha and Jesus, who taught us, in strikingly parallel terms, how to create beautiful lives:
“The Buddha said when conditions are sufficient there is a manifestation.”
~ Thich Nhat Hanh, You Are Here
“When you pursue a right relationship with the Universal One and allow this relationship to realign your life, you produce a condition of receptivity in which anything you need to help you complete your purpose in life will be supplied by the universe.” ~ Aramaic translation of “Seek first the kingdom” by Neil Douglas-Klotz, Blessings of the Cosmos
No wonder the popular teachings of the Law of Attraction are insufficient; they focus on manifestation, while the universe responds at quantum speed to living conditions.
Other master teachers include Carl Jung on the mandala, systems theorist Ervin Laszlo on quantum entanglement, and intuitive numerologist Emma Kupu Mitchell.
The Lotus and The Lily is the only course that weaves the teachings of the masters with the powers of the mystical mandala, modern quantum science, and depth numerology to help you live the life that wants to be lived in and through and as you in this sacred year of 2018.
In The Lotus and The Lily you will:
- learn the numerology of 11/2
- explore your personal year in relationship to the universal 2 year
- activate underutilized soul talents
- look back to uncover hidden treasures in 2017
- create space for the new by untying knots of unforgiveness
- ceremonially complete 2017
- create a personal retreat soul day
- discover your personal soul conditions
- make a soul-directed holographic Intention Mandala for 2018
- ceremonially open the double doors to 2018
You will receive:
- Six content-packed two-hour video gatherings with Janet Conner
- Rare LIVE Angel Q&A event with Margo Mastromarchi ($38 value)
- Sacred Circle Celebration to share our new Intention Mandalas
- Private resource page with video and audio recordings of sessions and bonuses
- Audio of Intentions with the Angels recording ($33 value)
- Membership in The Lotus and The Lily private Facebook discussion group
- Special discount on personal numerology readings with Emma Kupu Mitchell
- Extensive email support and direct access to Janet
PLUS THESE SPECIAL BONUSES:
- Intention Mandala Video – on the Cosmic Nature of the Mandala with Janet Conner
- Personal Year Numerology Video – on the Synergy of Your Personal Year and the Universal Year with Emma Kupu Mitchell
- Exclusive Ho’oponopono Prayer Event – learn the original, sacred, ancient Hawaiian Ho’oponopono Prayer of forgiveness with Emma Kupu Mitchell
- Exclusive Angel Q & A Event – the angels have agreed to be with us again this year through gifted Angel Consultant, Margo Mastromarchi
- Personal Life Path Labyrinth – an extraordinary meditative tool from Marina Phillips, who created the labyrinths in my latest book, Find Your Soul’s Purpose
Classes: Monday, November 13, 20, 27, December 4, 11 at 7:00-9:00 PM EST
Exclusive Ho’oponopono Prayer Event: Sunday, December 3 at 1:30-3:00 PM EST
Exclusive Angel Event: Saturday, December 16 at 1:30-3:00 PM EST
Mandala Sharing: Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 1:30-3:00 PM EST
Sacred Circle Celebration: Sunday, February 4 at 1:30-3:00 PM EST
Classes meet at 7:00 PM EST ~ 6 Central, 5 Mountain, 4 Pacific, 2 Hawaii, wee hours in Europe, morning in Australia, afternoon in New Zealand (the following day).
Special events meet at 1:30 PM EST ~ 12:30 Central, 11:30 Mountain, 10:30 Pacific, 8:30 Hawaii, evening in Europe, wee hours in the Pacific Rim.
Check your time at the WORLD TIME CONVERTER HERE.
All sessions are recorded, so don’t worry about missing sessions due to schedule or time zone. Everyone can be an active member by sending Janet your stories and questions and participating in our private Facebook discussion group.
(click each session to enlarge)
Our Primary References
Set me on a healing trajectory
- Linda Bryant, Nashville TN
My life changed dramatically
- Judith Ann Scott, Portland OR
The impact cannot be conveyed
- Debra Mae White Stephens, Houston TX
I’m repeating it for the fourth time!
- Jazz Jaeschke, Austin TX
…creates an energy I can visualize…
- Janis Abrams Levittown NY
$254 Regular Tuition
$191 Special Tuition for Members of Soul Beauty or Plug in for Writers in 2017
$155 Repeat Tuition for Previous Members of The Lotus and The Lily courses
$380 Special Bring-A-Friend Rate
Register for Your Soul Wants Five Things for 2018 and you will receive:
The Lotus and The Lily for free ($254)
* $2200 in bonuses *
Do you know someone who would enjoy taking the course with you? Attend together at substantial savings!
In 2010, a woman registered twice and asked Janet to give the second one away. If you’d like to be a part of this Pay It Forward movement, you can donate any amount from $50 to $100, or one full course tuition, and every penny will be given away.
Janet has given over $90,000 in scholarships to her courses. If the tuition prevents you from participating, you are invited to apply for a scholarship. Send Janet a brief email at email@example.com explaining why you feel led to have this experience. Please include where you live. She will take all the names to St Michael’s Shrine in Tarpon Springs, FL, and the scholarship recipient will be announced one week before the course begins.
Have questions? Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-772-1118