The Lotus and The Lily
to Complete 2020 and Enter 2021
A PRAYER INTENSIVE
What is The Lotus and The Lily to Complete 2020 and Enter 2021 prayer intensive and why is it so different from the past?
For 10 years, mystic souls around the world have gathered in November to complete and integrate all that happened in the year coming to a close and then, welcome the year ahead by creating a mystical mandala infused with service, love, and joy.
But 2020 has been, and continues to be, a year unlike any other. And so, this year’s Lotus and Lily intensive will be unlike any other, too with new content, practices, and prayers.
When we met last year, we thought we understood what 2020 was about:
- 2020 Vision—seeing what we have been unwilling to see
- 2020/4 Numerology—creating a new structure not just for a year but for a new decade
- 2020 Astrology—apex of a decade-long call to create a truly vibrant mystical life to sustain us through the chaos ahead
Well, all of this and more has come to pass, hasn’t it!
- 2020 Vision
Ready or not, we have been forced to see the long-hidden but now painfully visible and ugly underpinnings of our world: over 1 million people dead from Covid with the United States leading the way, police murdering Black people with impunity, white supremacists parading in the streets, blatant racial inequity in healthcare and all systems, horrific environmental abuse. All the “sins of our fathers” are visible and we can no longer pretend that we don’t see what we see.
- 2020/4 Numerology
Before a new structure can be built, the old one must be dismantled. It’s one thing to understand this intellectually; it’s a whole other thing to see it happening in real-time. It’s scary because we don’t know—can’t know—what is being built to replace it. We can only see the next step that we are to take. And it takes strength and courage to take that step.
- 2020 Astrology
Astrologers have long talked about the implosion of human structures as Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto collide. To move through this with grace, it is essential to have a deeply grounded daily mystical prayer practice. The change, chaos, and deconstruction of top-down power and control will continue until 2024 when Pluto leaves Capricorn. There is, however, some news for 2021: Jupiter will meet Neptune in Pisces in the summer of 2021—a beautiful opportunity for expansion of the higher octaves of prayer, and love, and oneness.
The astrological timing of this intensive
The Lotus and The Lily always meets in November and December leading up to the Winter Solstice, and it’s always a time of evocative celestial movement. But this year we will be living through several major astrological events that open whole new chapters in human history. We have been told that we are living through the transition of one human epoch into another. If one thing is clear, it’s that we need all the wisdom and guidance we can get.
We will be blessed to receive astrological and numerological insights from Elemental Astrologer and Depth Numerologist Emma Kupu Mitchell. Emma has been studying astrology with six major astrologers for several years. She is prepared and delighted to share her insights on the Progressed Moon, Chandra Symbols, Aquarian portal and more.
Here are a few of the energies in November and December that Emma will help us navigate:
- November 30—Lunar Eclipse
- December 14—Solar Eclipse just a week before the Winter Solstice
- These 2 powerful Eclipses are activating the destiny portals and the Dharma and Karma of our planet as a grand mutation on Dec 21, the Winter Solstice
- December 21—Jupiter and Saturn meet, setting up a new cycle in Aquarius. This is a huge theme for 2021. The last time this happened was 800 years ago
In addition, Emma will help us embrace the 5 energy of 2021. Yes, the 5 carries the energy of change but it’s the energy of divine change. With hearts filled with prayer and love, we can and we will walk 2021 knowing we can safely navigate Her divinely-guided seasons of change.
What will you explore?
In the past, we’ve followed the book, beginning with Week 1 Prepare. This year, it is essential to spend two full weeks looking back with new mystical tools, so we will spend Week 1 looking back on the Labyrinth and Week 2 looking back through our Progressed Moon.
In The Lotus and The Lily for 2020-2021 you will:
- unlock the wisdom of the 11-circuit classical medieval Labyrinth to help you look back at 2020 to extract meaning, comfort, and guidance
- discover your personal Progressed Moon to help you navigate the year ahead with activated intuition and reliable emotional intelligence
- explore the deeper meaning of each dark and full moon and the solstice with the mystical Chandra and Sabian symbols
- embrace new mystical prayer practices including The 9 Mothers of Stella Maris to create a net of guidance, love, and support for all of us as we navigate this time of uncertainty and change
- practice “The Garden of Reverence” anointing to prepare your body to be a field of strength, reverence, and love no matter what is happening
- cleanse and transmute the sorrows of 2020 that are stored in your body with the ancient Hawaiian forgiveness practice of Ho‛oponopono
- move through 2 major eclipses, the birth of the new Aquarian cycle, and the grand mutation on the Winter Solstice with the love and support of an awake and aware global soul community
- open to receive your soul’s sacred conditions, so you can live the life that wants to be lived in 2021
- partner with the Feminine Divine to create a mystical mandala with your soul’s unique sacred conditions and commitments and develop a personal prayer practice to keep those commitments alive throughout 2021
What will you receive?
Seven 2 1/4-hour live sessions with prayer artist and awakening witch Janet Conner, and depth numerologist and elemental astrologer Emma Kupu Mitchell and Hawaiian shaman and Kahu, Lahela Johnson
- Monday November 16, 7pm Eastern—look back on a classical labyrinth
- Monday, November 23, 7pm Eastern—learn how to see through your progressed moon
- Monday, November 30, 7pm Eastern—release the sorrows of 2020 to create space for a new way of living in 2021
- Saturday, December 5, 2pm Eastern—a special Ho‛oponopono event with Kahu Lahela
- Monday, December 7, 7pm eastern—explore how to look ahead to 2021 with new eyes
- Monday, December 14, 7pm Eastern—how to prepare a Soul Day that completes 2020 and welcomes 2021
- Sunday, January 10, 2021, 2pm Eastern—Mandala Blessing and Celebration
Access to a password-protected resource page with recordings of all sessions in both video and audio formats, plus several bonus videos and PDFs
- How to Use a Labyrinth to Look Back with Emma Kupu Mitchell (inspired by labyrinth training with Lauren Artress)
- How to Find Your Progressed Moon and Chandra Symbol with Emma Kupu Mitchell
- How to Make a Mystical Mandala with Janet Conner
- How to Balance the Universal Vibration of 5 in 2021 with your Personal Year with Emma Kupu Mitchell and Janet Conner
- “The Garden of Reverence” Sacred Anointing Oil and Anointing practice with Emma Kupu Mitchell and Janet Conner
- Seven Steps to Get Into Theta with Janet Conner
- Theta Music to support your soul writing
Membership in a private Facebook discussion group (optional)
Regular sessions: Monday, November 16, 23, 30 and December 7, 14 from 7-9:15 pm Eastern Standard Time
Special Ho‛oponopono session: Saturday, December 5, 2-4:15 pm Eastern
Mandala Blessing: Sunday, January 10, 2021, 2-4:15 pm Eastern
If you are an international student, use this tool to convert time zones.
All sessions are recorded in both video and audio formats and available for viewing within 24 hours
If you require financial assistance, Janet invites you to choose the self-selected scholarship option.
If you do not require a scholarship and wish to support this initiative, please consider adding a scholarship to your regular registration.
$ 202 if this is your first intensive in 2020
$ 166 if you have taken 1 or more intensives in 2020
$ 121 self-selected scholarship
Janet Conner is a prayer artist, deep soul explorer, field guide in The Mystic, and mistress of the mystical theta brain wave state—the threshold between worlds. But first and always, Janet is a devoted daughter of the Feminine Divine and Original Prayer. Put it all together and you can see why many consider Janet a 21st century wise and wonder-filled witch.
Her first book, Writing Down Your Soul, became a bestseller, followed by The Lotus and The Lily, Soul Vows, Find Your Soul’s Purpose and more. When “Prayer Artist” came calling, Janet found herself writing a whole new genre of prayer, redefining prayer altogether, and leading radical prayer intensives with fellow female mystics. She launched the Praying at the Speed of Love podcast to host intimate conversations with authors about their private prayer lives. Although she can hear the trees in the Hudson River Valley whispering her name, for now Janet lives with silence, solitude, and joy in the tiny town of Ozona, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.
Emma Kupu Mitchell
Aloha! I’m Emma Kupu Mitchell, your Soul Medicine Artist. I have been a practitioner of holistic therapies for over 30 years, including clinical Aromatherapy, Plant Medicine, Ayurveda, Depth Numerology, Elemental Astrology with an emphasis on the Moon, Yoga Nidra, and Sound Healing. I use my extensive knowledge of ancient healing practices to create unique sound-infused sacred anointing oils and tinctures.
My passion lies in elemental and shamanic astrology (particularly the lunar/moon wisdom) bringing the vibrations and ancient mysteries of the celestial skies down to earth and interweaving these teachings in a unique approach with depth numerology through the lineage of Pythagoras. My current astrology teachers with whom I’ve been studying with for the last 4 years and want to honor are Donna Woodwell, Tyler Penor, Marcia Wade and Hali Karla. My intention is to demystify and share these teachings with you in practical ways and invite you to embody these wisdoms into your every day to create greater health, harmony and alignment in all areas of your life!
Lāhela Johnson, a Hawaiian Kahu (spiritual light worker), lives on the island of Oahu. Her kuleana (purpose, role, responsibility) is to assist others in realizing their truth, their GOD essence within. She teaches a daily practice of He Ala Mihi, a Ho’oponopono path of forgiveness. This simple yet profound practice brings about flow, harmony, inner peace, and balance for ones self in all areas of life.
Have questions? Contact Janet at email@example.com or 727-772-1118 between 1pm and 5pm Eastern