The Moon and Me in 2019
A PRAYER INTENSIVE
What is The Moon and Me in 2019?
This new prayer intensive is created to align you with the energies of our exciting new Lunar Year as the Zodiac begins its annual dance stepping into the first sign, Aries. In perfect synchronicity, The Moon and Me in 2019 opens on Monday, April 8, just three days later.
Every Lunar Year is an opportunity to reawaken your awareness of the presence of the divine feminine in your body. But this Lunar Year is particularly abundant with intense karmic, dharmic, and creative energies as the Nodes of the Moon shift in a new direction.
Emma Kupu Mitchell and I designed this intensive to help you not only understand what’s happening, but harness the specific lunar energies in your natal chart. Why is the placement of the moon in your chart so important? Because it tells your innermost story—the sacred story you came here to express.
For this intensive, Emma Kupu Mitchell is our perfect guide. As a soul essence alignment artist, she is a deep student of elemental astrology, depth numerology, plant medicine, and sacred self-care—all of which constitute the essential soul food for this one-time intensive. In partnership with Janet, they are co-creating a lunar energy prayer intensive unlike anything that has ever been offered.
What will you experience?
- new full-body anointing practice opening the 8 glands in your endocrine system to the the wisdom of the 8 phases of the moon
- pranayama moon breath uniting the moon with your womb
- guided visualization of your personal connection with the moon
- deeper clairsentient awakening as you track the presence of moon energy in your body
- your own 8-phase moon dance and nighttime moon ritual
- deep karmic release as you explore your relationship with the South Node in your natal chart
- new love relationship with your sacred purpose—dharma—as you embrace the wisdom of the North Node in your natal chart
- create your own lunar prayer based on the Sabian Symbol for 2019: Fairies Dancing in the Sunset
Who will benefit?
The Moon and Me in 2019 intensive is ideal for you if you want to:
- locate your natal moon and South and North nodes in your birth chart
- understand the cosmic meaning of the moon’s placements in the houses and elements in your natal chart
- discover your personal moon days—something to celebrate each month
- develop a living relationship with Mahina—the Hawaiian moon goddess
- come home to your intuitive feminine energy and power
- align and attune with both the collective and personal magnetic energies of creativity calling you to step into harmony with your soul’s essential self
- remember your intimate ancient relationship with the cycles of the moon in your body
- understand and work with the sacred feminine numeric energies of:
8 in the phases of the moon,
13 in the lunar cycles of a natural year
16 in the Sabian symbol for 2019
Members will receive
- three 2 ¼ hour live gatheringswith Janet Conner and Emma Kupu Mitchell culminating in a Sacred Circle Ceremony of The Moon and Us in 2019 (all gatherings are recorded)
- bonus videos
- Composition of the sacred anointing oil as directed by the elementals in the plants and trees—Emma Kupu Mitchell
- How to locate the Moon on your natal chart—Emma Kupu Mitchell and Janet Conner
- How to locate the South and North Nodes of the moon in your natal chart and understand how they influence your life (dharma and karma)—Emma Kupu Mitchell and Janet Conner
- Seven Steps to Get into Theta bonus video and theta music—Janet Conner
- opportunity to purchase the new The Moon and Me in 2019 sacred anointing oil and either Your Sacred Medicine or the brand new Speed of Love sacred candle
- opportunity to purchase a discounted print of “Moon Dance” by Sue Kosharek
- access to password-protected resource page with
- recordings of all 3 gatherings in video and audio formats
- all bonus videos
- The Moon and Me in 2019 PDF Handbooks
- a wide variety of additional resources
- membership in a private Facebook discussion group
- 30% discount ($40) on a personal intuitive astrology and numerology sessionwith Emma Kupu Mitchell
Monday, April 8, 15, 22, 7:00-9:15pm Eastern Time
6pm central, 5pm mountain, 4pm pacific, 1pm Hawaii
wee hours in Europe, Tuesday morning in the Pacific Rim.
If you are an international student, use this tool to convert the time zones.
All sessions are recorded in both audio and video formats and available for viewing within 24 hours.
In alignment with the 12/3 energy of 2019, all registration options reduce to 12.
If you require financial assistance, Janet and Emma invite you to choose the self-selected scholarship option.
If you wish to support this new scholarship initiative, please add a self-selected scholarship to your regular registration and the extra registration will be given away.
$123 if this is your first intensive
$93 returning member of previous intensives
$66 self-selected scholarship
Your Guides in The Moon and Me in 2019
Janet Conner is a prayer artist, deep soul explorer, field guide in The Mystic, and author of bestselling books including Writing Down Your Soul. On December 21, 2017, she woke hearing “Sophia’s Voice.” Two months later, the voice returned with “Prayer Artist.” Honoring her call to embody the Divine Feminine and explore the heart of prayer, she upended her writing and teaching life to create a whole new genre of post-patriarchal prayer and bring prayer to the world in brand new ways including videos, concerts, embodied prayer workshops, retreats, and short, focused prayer intensives. She closed her successful radio show “The Soul-Directed Life” to create a new kind of podcast: “Praying at the Speed of Love.”
Emma Kupu Mitchell
Emma Kupu Mitchell is a Soul Essence Alignment Artist. Emma has been a practitioner of holistic therapies for over 28 years, including clinical Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Depth Numerology, Elemental Astrology with an emphasis on the Moon, Yoga Nidra, and Sound Healing. Emma uses her extensive knowledge of ancient healing practices to create unique sound-infused sacred anointing oils and tinctures. Emma co-created the “Awakened Woman Self Care” podcast with art-as-ceremony artist, Christine Pensa.
Have questions? Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-772-1118 between 1pm and 5pm Eastern