Ho`oponopono for Mother Earth
A UNIQUE HO`OPONOPONO FORGIVENESS INTENSIVE
TO FREE MOTHER EARTH
What is Ho`oponopono?
Ho‘oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian healing practice of forgiveness that restores individuals, families, and entire communities to Aloha—a state of wholeness, harmony, peace, and love. There are many versions; we practice the prayer form that has come down through Papa Kalua on Maui.
What is The Goddess Forgives Ho`oponopono series?
Kahu Lāhela Johnson and Janet Conner created the first Prayer Intensive, The Goddess Forgives, in April 2018 inviting people into a living experience of the power of Ho‘oponopono to transform lives. Members then asked for The Goddess Forgives Me, a Ho‘oponopono intensive focused on deep self-forgiveness. That transformative experience led to The Goddess Forgives Us All, to heal our relationships throughout all time. The first intensive in 2019 was The Goddess Forgives; My Body Heals, a deep exploration of personal healing. Now, in Ho‘oponopono for Mother Earth, we are stepping forward in prayer as a community to assist in the creation of a New Earth.
What is Ho`oponopono for Mother Earth?
As The Goddess Forgives; My Body Heals ended, we gathered our mana (personal healing power) in our hands and placed it in our hearts for safe keeping. On the opening session of Ho‘oponopono for Mother Earth, we will activate the healing mana in our hands. Then, for the next two weeks, we will pray Ho‘oponopono for Mother Earth as we hold her in our healing hands.
What will we experience?
- We will meet Mother Earth as a living entity who has been wounded by centuries of hewa—harm caused by injustice, greed, disrespect.
- We will anoint ourselves in a unique full-body prayer of the 7 directions and 7 chakras, aligning our energy fields with Mother Earth’s.
- Lāhela will share a sacred Hawaiian Oli (chant) to release wrongdoing and teach us the melody of a forgiveness chant which we will sing throughout the intensive.
- We will acknowledge how humanity has harmed Mother Earth and the negative aka cords that have resulted from those choices.
- We will learn an adapted version of the Ho’oponopono prayer to cut, cleanse, purify, and transmute the negative aka cords that penetrate and poison Mother Earth.
- In a guided meditation with Kahu Lāhela, we will visualize ourselves encircling Mother Earth, gather our mana from our personal heart centers, feel our mana expand and strengthen and surround Mother Earth as we collectively extract her wounds.
- In the closing ceremony, we will celebrate the Vernal Equinox and shower Mother Earth with a golden light of protection and fortify her energetic field.
Who will benefit?
Ho‘oponopono for Mother Earth is ideal for you if you desire to:
- make a difference and participate in the birth of the New Earth
- be a part of a global community tipping the scales as we all assist in the awakening of a new global healing consciousness
- contribute your energy, presence, and prayers to the healing of Mother Earth
- experience yourself as an energetic light being living in Oneness with Mother Earth and all creation
Members Will Receive:
- Three 2 ¼ hour LIVE sessions with Kahu Lāhela Johnson and Janet Conner
- Handbook with Ho‘oponopono prayer and resources
- Multiple bonus videos on Ho'oponopono and more
- Access to a private download page with video and audio recordings of all live sessions, pdf handbooks, and follow-up notes, and multiple video bonuses
- Membership in a private Facebook discussion group
NOTE: the Spring time change happens on March 10 in the US but does not happen in Europe until March 31, after the intensive is finished.
Saturday, March 9, 16, 23, 2:00-4:15pm Eastern Time
1pm central, 12pm mountain, 11am pacific, 9am Hawaii on March 9 (8am Hawaii on March 16 and 23), 7pm UK on March 9 (6pm on March 16 and 23), 8pm Europe on March 9 (7pm on March 16 and 23), wee hours in the Pacific Rim.
Saturday March 9 is EDT while March 16 and 23 are EST. Please note the difference.
If you are an international student, you may use this tool to convert the time zones and join us live. All times above are US Eastern time zone.
All sessions are recorded in both audio and video formats and available for viewing within 24 hours.
In alignment with the 12/3 energy of 2019, all registration options reduce to 12.
If you require financial assistance, Kahu Lāhela and Janet invite you to choose the self-selected scholarship option.
If you do not require a scholarship and wish to support this initiative, please consider adding a self-selected scholarship to your regular registration.
$123 if this is your first intensive
$93 returning member of previous intensives
$66 self-selected scholarship
Janet Conner is a deep soul explorer, prayer artist, and field guide in The Mystic. Last Solstice, she was awakened with the words “Sophia’s Voice.” Embracing her call to embody the Divine Feminine, her daily Ho’oponopono prayer practice expanded and expanded, until it became a living experience of the Mystical Body of the Goddess.
Lāhela Johnson, a Hawaiian Kahu (spiritual light worker), lives on the island of Oahu. Her kuleana (purpose, role, responsibility) is to assist others in realizing their truth, their GOD essence within. She teaches a daily practice of He Ala Mihi, a Ho’oponopono path of forgiveness. This simple yet profound practice brings about flow, harmony, inner peace, and balance for ones self in all areas of life.
Emma Kupu Mitchell
Emma Kupu Mitchell is a Soul Essence Alignment Artist. Emma has been a practitioner of holistic therapies for over 28 years, including clinical Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Depth Numerology, Elemental Astrology, Yoga Nidra, and Sound Healing. Emma uses her extensive knowledge of ancient healing practices to create unique sound-infused sacred anointing oils and tinctures. With her co-host, Christine Pensa, Emma created the Awakened Woman Self Care podcast.
Ho'oponopono Goddess Image: In 2012, Sue Kosharek began truly seeking the Divine Feminine through prayer, paint, prose, and poetry. Thus began a wild, healing, ever-expanding spiral journey into the heart of the goddess. One turn of the spiral led to Janet Conner’s The Lotus and The Lily. It was there that the blessing of Ho’oponopono was received and the first The Goddess Forgives goddess image was birthed. Since then, one of Sue’s goddesses have graced each Ho‘oponopono intensive with their unique beauty and mystical imagery.
Have questions? Contact Janet at email@example.com or 727-772-1118 between 1pm and 5pm Eastern