My Life Pages is the culmination of seventeen years of experience with deep soul writing. It is the only journal with these features near and dear to soul writers’ hearts:
- Page numbers! Hooray!
- A personal welcome from the Voice that came through Janet’s pages.
- Review of the Seven Steps to Get into Theta while writing, so you can be certain you are soul writing not journaling.
- Paradox Alerts—The Divine loves to hide in paradox. It takes time to mull over paradoxes, they don’t reveal themselves immediately. So jot them down here and return often.
- Nourish Statements—As you are writing, a truth, a statement, a blessing might come through that you want to capture. Return here often. These are the prayers that fed the soul.
- Wisdom of My Voice—Look at that adorable owl! It knows who you really are—the Beloved of The Divine! If you’ve been soul writing for awhile, you know those moments when the Voice is speaking with its particular warm and universal truth. These are the statements you whisper aloud as you’re drinking your water at the end of your writing session. Now you have a holy spot to capture them!
- Quotes from sacred texts, masters, and mystics from all traditions partnered with voice-activating soul writing questions.
- Six gorgeous coloring-page sized symbols you can use as a meditative tool, an image at the center of your mandala, or just for fun. They were all designed by Sandy Cromp and thanks to her generosity, now they are yours.
- A final gift, the mystical poem, “An Invitation from the Fire,” by Janet.
Purchase this book here:
Set me on a healing trajectory
- Linda Bryant, Nashville TN
My life changed dramatically
- Judith Ann Scott, Portland OR
The impact cannot be conveyed
- Debra Mae White Stephens, Houston TX
I’m repeating it for the fourth time!
- Jazz Jaeschke, Austin TX
…creates an energy I can visualize…
- Janis Abrams Levittown NY
The Lotus and The Lily is simply divine. Janet Conner takes us far beyond the Law of Attraction.Through her deeply transformative process, we learn to prepare ourselves for the life of our dreams. After participating in Janet's program, I experienced a shift in focus--from wants and worries--to creating the conditions for my life to flourish. This shift made all the difference."
~ Laura Harvey ~
Former Editor of Daily Word