Praying with and as Mary Magdalene
A PRAYER INTENSIVE
What is the Praying with and as Mary Magdalene intensive?
Mary Magdalene has been misrepresented for two thousand years. She was not a prostitute. She was the apostle of the apostles, the beloved to the Beloved, and most importantly, she embodied the full living presence of the divine feminine. She opened, and continues to open, the way for each of us to also embody and become the full living presence of the Divine Feminine.
When Meghan Don, author of The New Divine Feminine, was on my show in 2018, she started to weave a verbal image of Mary Magdalene sitting in the desert, gazing into the fire, night stars all around her. As the scented breeze caresses her skin, Mary rises and begins to dance. As Meghan spoke, I could feel The Magdalene in me beckoning us all to rise and dance with her.
Instantly, I knew I had to invite Meghan Don to co-create this very unusual and very mystical prayer intensive, so we could all step into Mary Magdalene’s living presence and learn to pray as she prayed. Although Meghan is on a writing retreat to complete a new book, she has agreed to break her silence to be with us to share her abiding love for The Magdalene.
Meghan Don has been in communion with Mary Magdalene for over twenty years. She has met The Magdalene in her caves in Southern France, received her sacred chants, and been initiated into her ancient wisdom lineage. And now, Meghan Don brings us this rare opportunity to discover who this magnificent woman was and continues to be. Mary Magdalene is alive and holding out her hand, inviting you to step into your whole, fully-realized, feminine divine self.
What will you experience?
- learn who Mary Magdalene really was, despite repeated patriarchal attempts to bury her mystical wisdom and importance
- how to pray as Mary Magdalene prayed
- Mary Magdalene alive before you, igniting and anointing your interior stars (chakras) from her own fully realized being
- direct conversation and communion with Mary Magdalene, not just as a woman in history but as a living presence
- two guided meditations to encounter and embody the radiant qualities of Mary Magdalene. In the 1st session, you will encounter her as Sacred Daughter and Beloved of the Beloved and in the 2nd, you will enter the holy womb of Magdalene as the Mother and Spiritual Mid-Wife giving you what you need at this time to birth the Divine Feminine in you
- your own sacred womanhood coming alive through ancient and new anointing, prayer, chant, music, and movement
- expansion of your own fully realized divine feminine nature
Who will benefit?
Praying with and as Mary Magdalene intensive is ideal for you if you want to:
- meet and fall in love with the real Mary Magdalene
- develop a personal relationship with The Magdalene
- learn ancient mystical chants handed down from Mary Magdalene through women of the Sophian lineage to which Meghan Don belongs
- experience a full-body anointing with the sacred oils, starlight, and words of the woman who created the sacrament of anointing
- step into a fuller awareness of your own whole, multi-dimensional, divine feminine nature as modeled by Mary Magdalene
- speak with the clarity, conviction, and power of your feminine voice—a voice that has been silenced, as Mary Magdalene’s true voice was silenced by patriarchy for millennia
- experience the radical freedom that comes when you live in full communion of your earthly body and cosmic being
Members will receive
- three 2 ¼ hour recorded gatheringswith Janet Conner and Meghan Don
- bonus videos and audios
- video of the evolution of the “Sainte-Baume Magdalene” painting by Sue Kosharek
- video about the creation of the sacred anointing oil as directed by Mary Magdalene and the elementals in the plants and trees through Emma Kupu Mitchell
- two audio recordings of sacred chants—Meghan Don
- video of Seven Steps to Get into Theta—Janet Conner
- music recorded in the same sine wave as theta to support soul writing
- access to password-protected resource page with
- recordings of all 3 gatheringsin video and audio formats
- all bonus videos and audios
- Praying with and as Mary Magdalene PDF Handbook which will include Meghan Don’s personal photographs of Mary Magdalene’s caves in Southern France
- link to purchase Praying with and as Mary Magdalene sacred anointing oil, spritzer, and new Speed of Love sacred candle from Emma Kupu Mitchell
- link to purchase a discounted print of “Sainte-Baume Magdalene” by Sue Kosharek
- membership in a private Facebook discussion group
Registration - $77
Janet Conner is a prayer artist, deep soul explorer, field guide in The Mystic, and author of bestselling books including Writing Down Your Soul. She experienced a 40 day/40 night initiation in December of 2014 during which the Divine Feminine as the “Beloved Vibration of Sophia!” entered her life. On Winter Solstice in 2017, she woke hearing “Sophia’s Voice.” Two months later, the voice returned with “Prayer Artist.” Honoring her call to embody the Divine Feminine and explore the original heart of prayer, she upended her writing and teaching life to create a whole new genre of post-patriarchal prayer and bring prayer to the world in brand new ways including videos, concerts, embodied prayer yoga workshops, retreats, and short, focused prayer intensives. She closed her successful radio show “The Soul-Directed Life” to create a new kind of podcast: “Praying at the Speed of Love.”
Rev. Meghan Don
Rev. Meghan Don has been described as “THE VOICE when it comes to how we as humans can integrate the feminine in our lives,” and her work “leads us into our true nature where we are emboldened to step up as a force of healing and hope in the world.” Meghan is an Evolutionary Mystic, Award-Winning Author, Founder of The Sanctuary of Sophia, a Feminine Mentor, and Death & Dying Guide. Her work incorporates mystical prayer and meditation, sacred chant and dance, Jungian wisdom, and Tree of Life mysteries, bringing ancient wisdom into a contemporary and accessible form. Meghan has taught at Omega Institute, Esalen Institute, Unity and New Thought Churches, and Interfaith Training Institutes.
Her books are Meditations with Teresa of Avila: A Journey into the Sacred (winner of Best Book & Author Award, 2006), Sacred Companions Sacred Community: Reflections with Clare of Assisi, and her latest, The New Divine Feminine: Spiritual Evolution for a Woman’s Soul.
Have questions? Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-772-1118 between 1pm and 5pm Eastern