Astrology Forecast for 2023: The Age of Aquarius Gets Her Power On
What is The Age of Aquarius Gets Her Power on forecast?
I have offered an astrology forecast every year since 2015. We began with George Ward, who is now swimming among the stars. Then, Michael Lennox, whose Astro Alerts are a font of daily wisdom, spoke with us for several years. But as 2020 came to an end, I sensed we needed something more—but I wasn’t sure what. I turned to my personal numerology and shamanic astrologer, Emma Kupu Mitchell, who recommended we invite one of her astrology teachers, Marcia Wade.
Marcia’s “forecast” for 2021 was quite different. Before Marcia would talk about what might come in 2021, she insisted we look back at 2020 and explore how the celestial events were a sacred container for all that arrived with Covid and quarantine. Marcia suggested we look to astrology not as a forecast or prediction, but as an invitation to go deep within and discover that the celestial dance is not just happening in the solar system. We are made of stardust, so the celestial story is our story, too. The cosmos isn’t out there, Marcia taught us, it’s in here. In every one of us.
Marcia and Emma return this year with a truly radical and intense “forecast.” As you might expect, Marcia begins with a look back at 2022 so that we can see how the story unfolds. As the Buddha taught, “This is because that is.” Well, all that is to come in 2023 is because of all that happened in 2022 and before. And all that happens in 2023 is the seed, the food, the alchemical fire of all that is to come in 2024 and beyond.
When we got together to plan this forecast, we realized that 2023 is a massive story. And it isn’t a story that comes to any kind of conclusion. We are in a birthing canal and will be throughout 2023 and into 2024 and beyond. The big story, the overarching story, the one that spans not just years or decades, but centuries is the story of “The Age of Aquarius.” We’ve been singing about her for forty years, and at last, she is on the horizon. But she won’t—and can’t—arrive until we birth her.
This is a long view horizon. As Marcia explains in Part 1, these ages are 2,160 years long. So get a journal, pour yourself a cup of tea, and step into the magic of a three-part conversation with a cos-mythologist, a Pythagorean, and a mystic witch, as we explore who the universe is inviting us to become in 2023: a crucible. A crucible for the possible. A crucible for the Age of Aquarius.
Here are a few highlights
Part 1—Becoming the Crucible, January to June
- What is an astrological age? What is the Age of Aquarius, when does it begin, how does it flow from the Age of Pisces, and what’s our part to play?
- What is a crucible? What is alchemy?
- What does it mean to have so many planets in Aquarius—an air sign?
- What roles do the giant guru planets, Jupiter (expansion) and Saturn (mastery), play?
- How are Venus and Mars working with us to help us redefine our powers of love and action?
- What will change during the radical 80-day window that begins March 23?
- What does the total eclipse in 29° Aries in April portend?
Part 2—Heating Up the Crucible, Wild July to September
- What do 2 New Moons in Aries in one lunar cycle mean?
- A new nodal axis shift in July
- Mars begins an 18-month walk into the Good Future
- Venus retrograde in Leo
- Will the 2nd square of Haumea and Pluto bring more volcanoes?
Part 3—Contributing to the Crucible, September to December
- The great American Total Solar Eclipse (#2 of 3) in October
- Closing the year in Mercury retrograde
- What can our natal charts tell us about our part in the transition into a new age?
The first two parts are recorded and ready for viewing. The third will be recorded in January and will be added by the end of the month.
Because there is so much information, and you will want to return and revisit the three recordings as the year unfolds, this 2023 forecast will stay available through December.
In addition to the three recordings, there will be additional bonuses including insights from Emma Kupu Mitchell on the numeric vibration of 7—Pythagoras’s most sacred number.
When you purchase the forecast, open the active link on your PayPal receipt to get the URL for the forecast and the password.
The purchase price for the forecast has always mirrored the year. This year, although the amount of information is vastly greater than any previous forecast, we’re going to stay with tradition. It’s quite a feast.