The Doctor is In
We are blessed to get to sit with Dr. Christine Page on the Zoom video platform for two pre-recorded 90-minute sessions. The first hour Dr. Page will teach, then after a short break, there will be time for your questions and answers and conversation about prayer and spiritual practice.
Topics will include:
- What is the nature and purpose of a virus?
- How is a virus a piece of information and what do we do with that information?
- Why do some people get sick? And others not?
- What surprising emotion is at the core of this viral disease?
- Why is this virus impacting the lungs and kidneys and how can we support lung and kidney health?
- How can we support gut health and our entire immune system?
- What holistic remedies does Dr Page recommend?
- What is the role of belief and fear in illness?
- Why do male and female bodies react differently to social isolation?
- What does epigenetics tell us about the ability of the body to get sick or to heal?
- What does psychoneuroimmunology teach us about the deep body-mind-soul connection?
- Why is it essential to clear old stories and fear out of our bodies and how can we do that?
- What is the role of spiritual practice and prayer in health?
- What kinds of spiritual practices and prayer are particularly effective in this situation?
- And more!
Registration – $55
A 50-minute appointment with Dr. Page is $220. The value of two 90-minute sessions with Dr. Page is $792! Our registration is a wee fraction of that. A self-selected scholarship is also available if you require additional assistance.
|The Doctor is In||
The Doctor is In $77, Self-Selected Scholarship $55