On Demand: Goddesses of the Edge Part 1 Prayer Intensive
What is the Goddesses of the Edge Part 1 prayer intensive?
Goddesses of the Edge Part 1 is a one-of-a-kind encounter with some of the most reality-changing feminine voices of the Cosmos within and around you. Once unknown to us except through the revelations of mystics and seers, these edge-dwellers are among the celestial bodies who’ve been discovered in the vast transformative edge of our solar system—the Kuiper Belt—over the last 30 years. And as mystics have been telling us for millennia, the Universe isn’t just “out there.” It’s deep within us, too.
The history of planet discovery has shown us over and over again what happens when just a single human mind sees a planet with her outer eyes for the first time. Everything changes. A pathway opens in the collective field of consciousness and new frequencies of human potential enter our lives in ways that change us forever. The American Revolution of the 18th century, the descent of our world into chaos in the 1930s, and the emergence of a whole new world from the rubble of World War II are just three examples.
And it’s not just those big historical events. Each one of us has these life-changing epiphanies, every single time we realize we are bigger than the stories we have been told. Another one of those moments is now—this moment we are living in—when the energy of the edge has come alive in our world and in our very cells as never before.
Among these edge-dwellers, all slicing through multiple dimensions of the Cosmos—and of your own consciousness—as they cross our solar system’s main reality plane, are ten sky Goddesses. They are the edgiest part of your sovereign feminine potency. They are here to change you and to change our world. Four of them are sweeping through your field even as you read these words. These four are announcing their presence through game-changing encounters with the core planets and they are opening new cosmo-neurological pathways in your being.
These four Goddesses are calling you as insistently as they can. It’s time to answer the call.
Who are our four Goddesses of the Edge?
Gathering 1 Dziewanna—fierce protection and sovereignty
Meet Dziewanna (je wan a), the fierce Goddess of wild nature and the moon, of forests and hunting. Her rich history in the ancient Slavic world connects her both to the Spring and to rebellion against patriarchal authority, and protection of women. As a minor planet orbiting far beyond Pluto, she was only discovered in 2010. Her name is the Polish for “girl” – and also for mullein, a powerful antiviral, antibacterial, and antiparasitic herb.
What is Dziewanna inviting you to bring alive?
- Where, how, and when do you connect with the wildness of Spring, the majesty of the moon, and the freedom of the forest?
- What is the medicine that will awaken your fiery wildness?
- How is the sovereign girl who still waits within you an open gate to the wild free woman you came here to be?
Gathering 2 Haumea—taking on the mantle of birthing the new
Meet Haumea (how may ah), one of the oldest divine beings of the Hawaiian pantheon—a fertility goddess who births whole new species of life into the world. But in astronomy she was wasn’t seen until 2004. Haumea is one of the solar system’s five dwarf planets and one of only six celestial beings of the eight planets, more than a million asteroids, and scores of minor planets who has a ring. When we consider that four of the other five ringed ones are the giant planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune—the solar system’s “big boys”—we can’t miss the message that Haumea, a tiny sky Goddess, carries enormous spiritual power and authority.
What is Haumea inviting you to bring alive?
- What does it take to birth new forms of life into the world?
- What is the spiritual authority conferred when you give birth to the new?
- How will you claim your authority to birth the new?
Gathering 3 Chaos—creatrix of all that is
Meet Chaos, the primordial energy from which everything emerges. The ancient Greeks saw Chaos as the fertile source of all that is negative in our world as well as the Earth herself. Three primordial beings arose from Chaos: Gaia—our Earth; Tartarus—the underworld home of the pre-patriarchal gods and goddesses called the Titans; and the divine son, Eros. Chaos and her daughters, Gaia and Tartarus, were the first of the eternally repeating triad of the Divine Feminine. Chaos was discovered in 1998, orbiting not far beyond Pluto. Upon no cosmic being has so much been projected as upon this formless energy from which all creation arises.
What is Chaos inviting you to bring alive?
- How do we allow Chaos her place in us and in the world and in the cosmos?
- Creation cannot happen without Chaos, so what is Chaos asking you to let her bring into the world through you?
- How will you get out of her way?
Gathering 4 Mbabamwarawanesa—joy of living
Meet Mbabamwanawaresa (em babam wanna war aye sa), the Zulu goddess who lives in the clouds in a round hut made of rainbows. A shapeshifter who sometimes takes an animal form, she is ever delighted and amused by humans, on whom she pours the life-renewing rain and with whom she shared the secret of fermenting beer. Once she scandalized the gods by marrying a mortal. No fool, however, Mbabamwanawaresa tested her earthly love. Disguising herself as an ugly hag, she sent a beautiful bride in her place to the wedding. Not fooled, her lover recognized her immediately. They married and to this day live in her house of rainbows.
What is Mbabamwarawanesa inviting you to bring alive?
- How does it change you to live as the recipient of a loving Goddess’ tenderness and delight?
- How do you invoke the divine by creating beauty around you?
- How does it change you to see pleasure as a gift of love from the divine?
What will we explore together in the Theatre of the Miraculous?
In Goddess of the Edge, Part 1, you will:
- practice Marcia Wade’s unique Cosmic Breath
- meet and begin to work with four sacred Edge-Dwellers
- learn where they live in the cosmos and their unusual structures and orbits
- discover when they were first seen by human eyes, why that matters, and why they are insisting we pay attention now
- explore their mythic connections with four different human cultures, continents, and medicines
- find where they live in your natal chart—sign, element, house—and where they dwell in your body
- open to receive their intense and potent gifts through prayer, deep soul writing, and dreaming
- take a deep dive into their mystic medicine expressed through their Chandra oracles
- trace their lifelong presence, noticing how they open new cosmo-neurological pathways
Experience all this and more supported and nurtured by a loving community in the Theatre of the Miraculous. We truly are individual and collective fractal containers for the Sacred Feminine Cosmos
What will you receive?
- Invitation to all 4 live gatherings
- Access to a password-protected resource page with recordings of all sessions in both video and audio formats
- Bonus teaching videos from Marcia Wade on: how to find your natal chart, how to locate all four Goddesses in the Kuiper Belt, how to discern where those Goddesses dwell in your own body
- Welcome Handbook PDF and Welcome video on the Kuiper Belt
- PDF each week with deep soul writing prompts and other explorations to help you open to and integrate the medicine of each of these four powerful Goddess energies
- PDF of 4 mystical prayers, one for each of the Goddesses
- Discount to a private consultation with Marcia Wade, if you wish to go further
- Membership in a private Facebook discussion group (optional)
|Goddesses of the Edge Prayer Intensive|
$222 If this is your first intensive of 2022, $177 if you've been in one or more intensives in 2022, $123 self-selected scholarship