Labyrinth: Your Embodied Pathway to Rebirth Prayer Intensive
$121.00 – $202.00
What is the Labyrinth: Your Embodied Pathway to Rebirth prayer intensive?
Every mystical teacher and astrologer has been saying for years that massive change is coming. That time of transformation has arrived, carried on unforeseen winds of pandemic, quarantine, and social upheaval, fed by relentless waves of anxiety and fear. We cannot help but ask ourselves: what can I do—what is mine to do—to help heal my world, my community, my relationships, and myself? Amidst the chaos, it can be hard to hear the still small voice of your soul. But if we could stop, be still, and learn to trust that we are where we need to be, then we could hear Her soft whispers and follow.
The labyrinth teaches us to trust.
In this prayer intensive, Catherine Anderson, who is a multi-talented goddess of play, Veriditas Labyrinth faculty member, SoulCollage® facilitator trainer, and contemplative photographer, will invite us into the mysterious and magical embrace of the labyrinth. But, you might ask, how can we do that in a time of quarantine! Easy. The labyrinth is such a rich, evocative, archetype that it welcomes you into its mystical depths as you “walk” with one of the most sensitive portals of your body—your fingertips.
What is a Labyrinth?
A labyrinth is an ancient pre-patriarchal pattern and three-dimensional archetype that bypasses your logical linear mind and carries you gently and lovingly through the threshold between worlds. It is full-body experiential prayer without words, thoughts, or rules. A labyrinth is particularly evocative of the Divine Feminine as it contains both a spiral and a circle. There is nothing linear in a labyrinth. The spiral path is a metaphor for the mysteries of life and death that always culminate in rebirth. As you walk or trace a labyrinth, you are making a pilgrimage to your true inner self. Along the path, you receive whispers of who you are becoming and what you are being called to create. The labyrinth is a perfect Original Prayer—forever ancient, yet always fresh, alive, and pregnant with possibility.
What will you experience?
- a brief history of the ancient mysterious labyrinth
- discover the labyrinths on your fingertips
- how to prepare, enter, and walk a sacred labyrinth as a pilgrimage into your self
- how to trace a finger labyrinth as a present moment liminal space practice
- explore three different labyrinth patterns (3, 7, and 11 circuit)
- how to bless your labyrinth experience with ritual and prayer of the directions
- explore the intricate sacred geometry and Divine Feminine womb in the Notre Dame de Chartres labyrinth
- learn how to draw and create your own 3-circuit classical collage finger labyrinth
- how oracle and SoulCollage® cards and imagery can be used to enhance and integrate your labyrinth experiences
- learn circular and spiral deep soul writing on the labyrinth
Who will benefit? This experiential labyrinth prayer intensive is ideal for you if you wish to:
- learn about the mysterious history and sacred geometric forms of 3 ancient labyrinth patterns
- experience inner sanctuary using several labyrinth forms
- discover how labyrinths can help you connect to your own inner intuition and knowing
- discover how tracing a labyrinth path can help you release tension in your body, let go of anxiety, and come back into your body
- learn how to work with the imaginal and symbolic realms
- awaken and amplify your internal remembrance of your calling and purpose in the world
- explore possibility in the liminal space of the labyrinth
What will you receive?
Three 2 ¼ hour live teaching sessions with prayer artist, Janet Conner and multi-talented goddess of play, Catherine Anderson, who is a Veriditas Labyrinth facilitator and faculty member, SoulCollage® facilitator trainer, and contemplative photographer, capped with a 2-hour mystical closing celebration.
Access to a password-protected resource page with recordings of all sessions in both video and audio formats, PDF handbooks filled with images and information on different forms of labyrinths, multiple bonus videos, and a link to purchase The Garden of Reverence anointing oil. (optional).
Bonus videos will include: 4 teaching videos by Catherine Anderson on Walking a Labyrinth, Collage Labyrinth as Meditation, Creating a 3-Circuit Classical Labyrinth from Paper, and Creating a Deck of SoulCollage® Cards; 2 videos with Emma Kupu Mitchell and Janet Conner on the oils in The Garden of Reverence anointing oil, and how to anoint yourself; and a teaching video on how to deep soul write in the mystical theta brainwave state.
Membership in a private Facebook discussion group (optional).
If you require financial assistance, Janet and Catherine invite you to choose the self-selected scholarship option.
If you do not require a scholarship and wish to support this initiative which has made it possible for hundreds of people to join these intensives, please consider adding a scholarship registration to your regular registration.
$ 202 if this is your first intensive in 2020
$ 166 if you have taken one or more intensives in 2020
$ 121 self-selected scholarship
|Labyrinth: Your Embodied Pathway to Rebirth Prayer Intensive|
If this is your first Intensive of 2020 $202, If you have taken one or more intensives in 2020 $166, Self-Selected Scholarship $121