Take Back the Magic Prayer Intensive
$140.00 – $221.00
What is the Take Back the Magic, Take Back the Dead prayer intensive?
Everyone has psychic abilities, but we live in a culture where we have been taught to mistrust our natural intuitions and fear what were once everyday conversations with the dead. How do we recover our lost relationship with our ancestors? How do we summon them and receive their messages? Why have various religions tried to keep women (and men) from this sacred work?
Together we will explore the forgotten powers of the dead and how they can lead us to the realms of magic and miracles. Take Back the Magic is an invitation to intimacy and healing with the dead and the lived experience that none of us is ever alone and no one is ever lost to us.
What questions will we explore?
The Dark, the Dirt, and the Dead – Questions we will explore together:
- Who are the dead?
- Where are they?
- How do we overcome our fear of the dead?
- How do we summon them?
- Who do we include? And what about the “difficult dead!”
Circles of Belonging – Questions we will explore together:
- What happens when we think of life going in a circle instead of a line?
- What happens when we begin to live in the long story of our souls?
- How do we access the gifts and teachings of other lives?
- How do we call in the dead from other lives?
The Courage to Reclaim the Ways of Our Ancestral Grandmothers – Questions we will explore together:
- Before religion, our ancestors sought the guidance of their ancestors. Why do we no longer do this?
- Why were women forbidden from talking to the dead for centuries?
- What happened to women who did?
- How do we reclaim our innate psychic abilities?
In a mystical sacred celebration, we will share our Altars to our Ancestors, prayers, discoveries, stories, dreams, and miracles
Four 2 1/4-hour live sessions with mistress of the magic of the dead, Perdita Finn, and prayer artist and mystic witch Janet Conner
Session1: Tuesday, February 2, 7-9:15 pm Eastern—The dirt, the dark and the dead
Session 2: Tuesday, February 9, 7-9:15 pm Eastern—Circles of belonging
Session 3: Tuesday, February 16, 7-9:15 pm Eastern—The courage to reclaim the ancestral wisdom of our grandmothers
Session 4: Closing Sacred Celebration: Sunday, February 21, 2-4:15 pm Eastern
During this intensive, both the US and Europe will be on Standard time.
If you are an international student, use this tool to convert time zones. A watch party for members in UK and European time zones will be held on Tuesday or Wednesday at approximately 7pm UK time if a member in one of those time zones can host it.
All sessions are recorded in both video and audio formats and available for viewing within 24 hours
What will you receive?
Invitation to all 4 live sessions
Access to a password-protected resource page with recordings of all sessions in both video and audio formats, plus bonus videos and PDF Handbooks with support material and resources for this intensive
Bonus videos include:
- “The Garden of Reverence” Sacred Anointing Oil and Anointing practice with Emma Kupu Mitchell, who receives plant and mystical guidance on the content of the oils in alignment with the sacred prayer embedded in each intensive, along with Janet Conner, who receives guidance on the anointing practice itself (Note: purchase of the oil from Emma is optional, you can use any oil you love during the anointing)
- Seven Steps to Get Into Theta on how to drop into the theta brainwave state while writing with Janet Conner
- Theta Music to support you in your soul writing and any other creative experiences
Membership in a private Facebook discussion group (optional)
If you require financial assistance, Janet and Perdita invite you to choose the self-selected scholarship option.
If you do not require a scholarship and wish to support this initiative which has made it possible for hundreds of people to join Janet’s intensives, please consider adding a scholarship to your regular registration.
$ 221 if this is your first intensive in 2021
$ 176 if you were in The Lotus and The Lily for 2020
$ 140 self-selected scholarship
|Take Back the Magic Prayer Intensive|
$221 if this is your first intensive in 2021, $176 if you were in The Lotus and the Lily for 2020, $140 self-selected scholarship