The Goddess Forgives; My Body Heals Intensive On Demand
What is The Goddess Forgives; My Body Heals?
During The Goddess Forgives Us All, Lāhela and Janet received clear guidance to create a Ho‘oponopono intensive for Mother Earth in March 2019, but realized that before we can heal our Mother we must heal ourselves. In a remarkable parallel, members of Janet’s current soul communities began to experience challenges and disharmony in their bodies, confirming the need for The Goddess Forgives; My Body Heals.
What will you experience?
- In a guided meditation with Kahu Lāhela, you will meet your ‘Aumakua, the animal or elemental spirit guide who wishes to work with you in your personal healing journey.
- You will identify the primary wound you carried into this lifetime, notice how it has expressed through illness and disharmony, transmute the wound through Ho‘oponopono, and discover the seed of your soul’s sacred gift that has been buried in your wound.
- You will learn how to reach back in time to cut ancient ancestral aka cords of disharmony and illness that have continued generation after generation into the present time, but are now ready to be transmuted.
- You will learn how to pray Ho‘oponopono surrounded by your personal Council of Love.
- Throughout the intensive, you will experience release at all levels—physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional—cleansing and clearing your energy fields so that you become an open channel for expanded experiences of health, wholeness, beauty, and love.
Who will benefit?
The Goddess Forgives; My Body Heals is ideal for you if you desire to:
- begin a lifelong partnership relationship with your personal healing ‘Aumakua
- once and for all heal ancestral illnesses and beliefs without having to know what they are
- take 100% responsibility for your life and well-being and experience the joy of taking back your power and living the life you choose
- experience what wholeness and harmony feel like in your body
- join a mystical soul community
Members Will Receive:
- 3, 2 1/4 hour sessions with Kahu Lahela and Janet Conner
- Handbook with Ho‘oponopono prayer and resources
- Multiple bonus videos on Ho’oponopono and more
- Access to a private download page with video and audio recordings of all live sessions, pdf handbooks and follow-up notes, and multiple video bonuses
- Membership in a private Facebook discussion group