THE GODDESS FORGIVES; MY BODY HEALS
A UNIQUE HO'OPONOPONO FORGIVENESS INTENSIVE
What is Ho`oponopono?
Ho‘oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian healing practice of forgiveness that restores individuals, families, and entire communities to Aloha—a state of wholeness, harmony, peace, and love. There are many versions; we practice the prayer form that has come down through Papa Kalua on Maui.
What is The Goddess Forgives Ho`oponopono series?
Kahu Lāhela Johnson and Janet Conner created the first Prayer Intensive, The Goddess Forgives, in April 2018 inviting people into a living experience of the power of Ho‘oponopono to transform lives. Members then asked for The Goddess Forgives Me, a Ho‘oponopono intensive focused on deep self-forgiveness. That transformative experience led to The Goddess Forgives Us All, opening us to heal our relationships throughout all time. As the intensive came to a close, Lāhela and Janet were called to create a unique marriage ceremony uniting our wisdom and action energy channels in wholeness.
What is The Goddess Forgives; My Body Heals?
During The Goddess Forgives Us All, Lāhela and Janet received clear guidance to create a Ho‘oponopono intensive for Mother Earth in March 2019, but realized that before we can heal our Mother we must heal ourselves. In a remarkable parallel, members of Janet’s current soul communities began to experience challenges and disharmony in their bodies, confirming the need for The Goddess Forgives; My Body Heals.
What will you experience?
- In a guided meditation with Kahu Lāhela, you will meet your ‘Aumakua, the animal or elemental spirit guide who wishes to work with you in your personal healing journey.
- You will identify the primary wound you carried into this lifetime, notice how it has expressed through illness and disharmony, transmute the wound through Ho‘oponopono, and discover the seed of your soul’s sacred gift that has been buried in your wound.
- You will learn how to reach back in time to cut ancient ancestral aka cords of disharmony and illness that have continued generation after generation into the present time, but are now ready to be transmuted.
- You will learn how to pray Ho‘oponopono surrounded by your personal Council of Love.
- Throughout the intensive, you will experience release at all levels—physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional—cleansing and clearing your energy fields so that you become an open channel for expanded experiences of health, wholeness, beauty, and love.
Who will benefit?
The Goddess Forgives; My Body Heals is ideal for you if you desire to:
- begin a lifelong partnership relationship with your personal healing ‘Aumakua
- once and for all heal ancestral illnesses and beliefs without having to know what they are
- take 100% responsibility for your life and well-being and experience the joy of taking back your power and living the life you choose
- experience what wholeness and harmony feel like in your body
- join a mystical soul community
Members Will Receive:
- 3, 2 1/4 hour sessions with Kahu Lahela and Janet Conner
- Handbook with Ho‘oponopono prayer and resources
- Multiple bonus videos on Ho'oponopono and more
- Access to a private download page with video and audio recordings of all live sessions, pdf handbooks and follow-up notes, and multiple video bonuses
- Membership in a private Facebook discussion group
Monday, February 11, 18, 25, 7:00-9:15pm Eastern, 6pm central, 5pm mountain, 4pm pacific, 2pm Hawaii, wee hours in Europe, Tuesday morning in the Pacific Rim.
If you are an international student, you may use this tool to convert the time zones and join us live. All times above are US Eastern time zone.
All sessions are recorded in both audio and video formats and available for viewing within 24 hours.
In alignment with the 12/3 energy of 2019, all registration options reduce to 12.
If you require financial assistance, Kahu Lāhela and Janet invite you to choose the self-selected scholarship option.
If you do not require a scholarship and wish to support this initiative, please consider adding a self-selected scholarship to your regular registration.
Janet Conner is a deep soul explorer, prayer artist, and field guide in The Mystic. Last Solstice, she was awakened with the words “Sophia’s Voice.” Embracing her call to embody the Divine Feminine, her daily Ho’oponopono prayer practice expanded and expanded, until it became a living experience of the Mystical Body of the Goddess.
Lāhela Johnson, a Hawaiian Kahu (spiritual light worker), lives on the island of Oahu. Her kuleana (purpose, role, responsibility) is to assist others in realizing their truth, their GOD essence within. She teaches a daily practice of He Ala Mihi, a Ho’oponopono path of forgiveness. This simple yet profound practice brings about flow, harmony, inner peace, and balance for ones self in all areas of life.
Emma Kupu Mitchell
Emma Kupu Mitchell is a Full Sensory Soul Guide and Co-host of the Awakened Woman Self Care podcast. Emma has been a practitioner of holistic therapies for over 28 years, licensed as LMT, RYT (200), clinical Aromatherapy, Ayurveda Numerology and Sound Healing.Emma uses her extensive knowledge of ancient healing practices to create unique sacred anointing oils and tinctures.
Ho'oponopono Goddess Image: In 2012, Susan Kosharek began truly seeking the Divine Feminine through prayer, paint, prose and poetry. Thus began a wild, healing, expanding journey/quest taking her in countless directions. One of those directions was to Janet Conner’s world. It was there that the blessing of Ho’oponopono was received and The Ho’oponopono Goddess image was birthed.
Have questions? Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-772-1118 between 1pm and 5pm Eastern