THETA - The Radical Path of LOVE Hidden in Your Brainwaves
A PRAYER INTENSIVE
What is Theta—The Radical Path of Love Hidden in Your Brainwaves prayer intensive?
As we step into a new year and new decade vibrating in the rhythm of 4—the number of structure—we are presented with a sacred invitation to participate in creating a radical new structure for life. Everywhere we look we see the massive suffering that competition and consumption under patriarchy has produced. Your heart knows we cannot continue to live like this. Now, as the Divine Feminine returns to her central place in our hearts and our world, she asks us to take responsibility to build a world of reverence and love. In short, she asks us to Make Love Visible.
How can we do this? Where is the wellspring of love? Turns out the mystical well of love is right under—or rather over—your nose. Love has been hiding in plain sight in your brainwaves since your first breath. There’s nothing to seek. Nothing to study. All you have to do is return to the natural rhythm of life in alignment with nature. And it isn’t hard. It’s really quite simple to retrain yourself to spend more time in the brainwave of love. Do that and Love will take it from there.
I’ve gathered two powerful divine feminine guides, Emma Kupu Mitchell and Keren Brown, to help us drop into the mystical brainwave of Love throughout our entire bodies. This is the foundation on which we are called to build a beautiful structure for Love and for Life.
What will you experience?
In THETA—The Radical Path of LOVE Hidden in Your Brainwaves, you will:
- Learn to notice how you feel and what you experience in each brainwave.
- Practice slowing your brainwaves from fast stressful Beta waves of judgment and duality to slower Alpha waves of connection, all the way down to Theta waves of relationship, mysticism, creativity, and Presence.
- Activate your subtle eyes to see the world as alive, conscious, and in constant dialogue with you.
- Activate your subtle ears to hear the voice of love vibrating in everyone and everything.
- Activate your true voice and discover the sound of your personal expressions of love.
- Discover your natural range of movement from stillness in Yoga Nidra all the way to ecstatic dance.
- Notice how your life, relationships, and creative expressions shift and change and expand as you spend more time in theta.
- Discover your personal theta love language—when and how you experience divine communion in mystical theta.
- Support your theta explorations by anointing yourself daily with a sacred oil blend prescribed by Madame Pele, the Hawaiian Goddess of Mother Earth, that opens 7 theta portals in your body.
- Begin to discover how you are called to contribute to the creation of the new structure of reverence and love.
Who will benefit?
Theta—The Radical Path of Love Hidden in Your Brainwaves is ideal for you if you want to:
- Learn how to drop into theta and mystical theta
- Discover what it means to live in a state of continual creative divine connection
- Step into your original human potential seeing the whole world as conscious, alive, and in communion with you
- Effortlessly see your relationship with all that is
- Effortlessly hear the world talking to you
- Fall madly in love with your body and her magical senses
- Begin contributing to the structure of reverence and Love after patriarchy
- Experience yourself as a sacred fractal expression of the mystical body of the divine feminine
What will you receive?
Four 2 1/4-hour live sessions with Prayer Artist Janet Conner, Soul Essence Alignment Artist Emma Kupu Mitchell, and Mystery Initiation Artist, Keren Brown:
Session 1: Move with Love
Session 2: Hear and Express Love
Session 3: The World is a Who—See Love Everywhere
Session 4: Theta is Love—A Celebration of the Gifts of Theta
Access to a password-protected resource page with recordings of all sessions in both video and audio formats, plus all bonus videos and PDFs
Multiple bonus videos including the Dark Moon Ritual, celestial events in January, the numerology of 4, Yoga Nidra, deep soul writing, natural movement, how to hear animal messages, and more
Multiple bonus audios including crystal bowl recordings and playlists for movement, sound, and chant
PDF Handbook for each session including theta experiments, deep soul writing, prayers, and bibliographies
Membership in a private Facebook discussion group (optional)
Monday, January 20, 27, and February 3 from 7-9:15 pm Eastern
Theta celebration: Sunday, February 9 from 2-4pm Eastern
If you are an international student, use this tool to convert time zones.
All sessions are recorded in both video and audio formats and available for viewing within 24 hours.
If you require financial assistance, Janet invites you to choose the self-selected scholarship option.
If you do not require a scholarship and wish to support this initiative, please consider adding a scholarship to your regular registration.
$ 202 if this is your first intensive in 2020
$ 166 if you were in The Lotus and The Lily 2019 that just ended
$ 121 self-selected scholarship
Janet Conner is a prayer artist, deep soul explorer, and field guide in The Mystic. Her first book, Writing Down Your Soul, became a bestseller, opening a path to six more including The Lotus and The Lily, Soul Vows, and Find Your Soul’s Purpose. When “Prayer Artist” came calling, Janet found herself writing a whole new genre of post-patriarchal prayers, redefining prayer altogether, and leading radically different prayer intensives. She completed the six-year run of her highly successful radio show, The Soul-Directed Life, to create a new kind of podcast, Praying at the Speed of Love, inviting famous authors to share intimate stories about their prayer lives. To make all this possible, Janet lives a quiet life filled with silence, solitude, and joy in the tiny town of Ozona, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.
Emma Kupu Mitchell
Emma Kupu Mitchell is a Soul Essence Alignment Artist. Emma has been a practitioner of holistic therapies for over 28 years, including clinical Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Depth Numerology, Elemental Astrology, Yoga Nidra, and Sound Healing. Emma uses her extensive knowledge of ancient healing practices to create unique sound-infused sacred anointing oils and tinctures. With her co-host, Christine Pensa, Emma created the Awakened Woman Self Care podcast.
Keren Brown is a Movement and Mystery Initiation Artist, certified professional coach (CPCC), movement facilitator, and marketing guide for creative entrepreneurs. She supports women through the mystical, initiatory journey of midlife, to dance with their wild and wise Self, uncover their soul gifts, and express them in the outer world. Keren is a certified facilitator of Dr. Christine Page's Women's Mysteries for the Modern Woman, and hosts the quarterly online Awakened Midlife Interview Series.
Have questions? Contact Janet at email@example.com or 727-772-1118 between 1pm and 5pm Eastern